To our Patients, Friends, and Neighbors,
We are tentatively scheduled to reopen on Monday, May 18 pending additional guidelines from the State and the Massachusetts Dental Society. Laura will give you a call regarding any existing dental appointments for the upcoming weeks. We will send out reminders for your appointment as soon as the reopen date is set. As always, we are available for emergency visits. You may reach us at 978.745.9085.
Please know that our office continues to adhere to all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. We will be closely monitoring any additional infection control or personal protection equipment policies enacted by the CDC and the Massachusetts Dental Society. We will be making any adjustments necessary to ensure your safety and our dental team’s safety. As a member of the Organization for Safety, Asepsis, and Prevention (OSAP), an organization dedicated to education and training to support safe dental visits, this office has always been vigilant about the safety of our patients and team members.
This is what we are doing to keep you safe during your dental visit:
• All team members completed an infection control course in March 2020 with an emphasis on COVID-19. We continue to attend webinars to keep well-informed on anything COVID-19 and dental patient care.
• The office had a thorough cleaning with carpets and floors steamed and disinfected. High traffic doorknobs and surfaces receive an application of disinfectant throughout the day. We have additional air purifiers in the office that now include each treatment room for removal of contaminants including bacteria and virus.
• Appointments are staggered to minimize people in the reception area.
• There are no longer magazines in the reception area in order to minimize cross-contamination. Instead, you will find our Infection Protection Station with disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer, and masks for your use.
• We are screening patients prior to receiving treatment for any symptoms or exposure to COVID-19. Body temperatures will be taken during each visit. Each patient will be asked to rinse with hydrogen peroxide prior to treatment.
• For our safety, besides our usual protective wear, we are wearing N-95 masks as needed, face shields, disposable gowns, and hair cover when appropriate.
• We continue to steam sterilize all our instruments at 272 degrees Fahrenheit in an autoclave and use disposable products, as necessary.
• We will continue to follow state and CDC guidelines regarding wearing of masks in public areas. We ask that you wear masks as well when you come into the office and practice safe distancing.
• If you are sick or not feeling well, please let us know before you come in. It may be best if you stayed at home until you are feeling better.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon.
In good health,
Dr. Aldana and team
CELEBRATING OVER 22 YEARS OF MAKING SALEM SMILE!
Friendly Staff... Beautiful Smiles... Safe and Welcoming Environment.
We always welcome new patients and we would love to have you as part of our dental family. Please explore our web site to learn more about us. You can find information about our staff, our office, and the procedures and services that we offer.
If you have any questions please call us. We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one.
We look forward to seeing you!